|TADARISE PRO 40MG (TADALAFIL) – SUBLINGUAL TABLETS||$90.00 – $255.00|
|TADARISE PRO 20MG TABLETS||$72.00 – $210.00|
|TADARISE ORAL JELLY (TADALAFIL)||$42.00 – $105.00|
|TADARISE 60MG (TADALAFIL)||$99.00 – $270.00|
|TADARISE 5MG (TADALAFIL)||$55.00 – $155.00|
|TADARISE 40MG (TADALAFIL)||$90.00 – $240.00|
|TADARISE 20 MG (TADALAFIL)||$72.00 – $210.00|
|TADARISE 2.5MG (TADALAFIL)||$54.00 – $120.00|
|TADARISE 10MG (TADALAFIL)||$54.00 – $150.00|
|SUPER TADARISE (TADALAFIL/DEPOXETINE)||$78.00 – $132.00|
What is Tadarise used for?
Tadarise tablets 20mg (generic Cialis) are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to inadequate blood flow to the penis. Tadarise tablets 5mg relax blood vessels in the penis increasing blood circulation and causing an erection, which is the natural reaction to sexual stimulation. However, Tadarise pills 5mg will only work if you’re sexually aroused.
How does Tadarise work?
Tadarise pills 20mg contain tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, which is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released from the erectile tissue of the penis that activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. Tadalafil in Tadarise pills 20mg acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to inhibit the action of PDE5 and boost blood flow to result in an erection. This action of tadalafil in Tadarise tablets 20mg simplifies erectile dysfunction by enabling the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
How long can Tadarise last?
Tadarise tablets 20mg ought to be taken in an hour of planned sex and in most cases it enables you to obtain an erection in about 30 minutes that will last for approximately 4 hours, provided you’re sexually aroused. Tadarise pills 20mg do not work if you are not aroused.
What does Tadarise include?
Fixing erectile dysfunction (impotence) with Tadarise.
Tadarise tablets 20mg (generic Cialis) contain tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, used to treat erectile dysfunction in men (impotence). Once taken before planned sexual activity, tadalafil at Tadarise tablets 20mg inhibit the breakdown (by the enzyme PDE5) of a compound called cGMP, produced in the erectile tissue of the penis during sexual arousal, and this action allows blood flow to the penis causing an erection.
The most commonly reported side effects when choosing Tadarise pills 20mg include nausea, headache or light-headedness, flushing, and nasal congestion, dyspepsia (heartburn), nausea. Less frequent side effects include, visual disturbance, increased tear formation resulting in watery eyes, changes in blood pressure (hypo and hypertension), sleepiness, dyspnoea (shortness of breath), pain (in the back joints( stomach ).
When if Tadarise not be used?
You Shouldn’t use Tadarise tablets 20mg for those who:
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any ingredients in Tadarise
- are taking any nitrate drugs, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it might result in a serious drop in blood pressure
- have liver or kidney disease
- have a condition in which sexual intercourse is inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart issues or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have abnormally low or high blood pressure
- have an eye illness such as non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of eyesight, or in case you have retinitis pigmentosa
- have conditions that might predispose to priapism (erections lasting 4 hours or longer ) such as anatomical deformation of the penis, sickle cell anaemia, multiple myeloma or leukaemia
- drink large quantities of alcohol or grapefruit juice
- are taking medication that may interact with Tadarise or may increase your chance for side-effects, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir for HIV, antifungals such as itraconazole or ketaconazole, non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for elevated blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions.
What drugs interact with Tadarise?
Several medicines interact with Tadarise tablets 20mg and should not be obtained while You’re taking Tadarise or only after discussion and education from your doctor:
- Drugs which impact Tadarise: antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, antifungals such as itraconazole or ketaconazole, ritonavir or saquinavir such as HIV, verapamil or diltiazem for elevated blood pressure,
- Drugs that are affected by Tadarise: non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for elevated blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates like glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions
How should Tadarise be obtained?
You ought to take your own Tadarise pill 20mg swallowed whole with a glass of water or without food approximately 30-60 minutes before sexual activity. The effect of Tadarise tablets 5mg generally lasts as long as 4-5 hours after taking your tablet, but it is possible to take your Tadarise pill 20mg around 36 hours before anticipated sexual intercourse. You should take no more than one tablet a day and just in the event that you plan to have sex.
How long should you take Tadarise?
You should only take a Tadarise tablets 20mg if you intend to have sex; it isn’t intended as a regular medicine at this dose.
Storage Os Tadarise
You should store your Tadarise tablets 20mg under 25°C in a cool dry place.
Other Tadarise Pills
- TADARISE 2.5MG
- TADARISE 5MG
- TADARISE 10MG
- TADARISE 20 MG
- TADARISE 40MG
- TADARISE 60MG
- TADARISE PRO 20MG TABLETS
- TADARISE PRO 40MG
- TADARISE ORAL JELLY
- SUPER TADARISE